Monday, November 6, 2017

Fight Back-One Narcissist At A Time


This article will appeal more to the locals here in West Nipissing, but others may find similarities from my story in your own local communities.  If you have read any of my previous articles on narcissists and NPD, you will know that I am currently searching and testing my theories in regards to fighting back against abusive beings such as these bullies, we have them in every community, they are just often harder to spot because they market themselves so cleverly.  Kind of like a politician will, and we know how honest and straightforward they can be. (please note the sarcasm in that statement)

I am not saying all politicians are narcissists or bad people, there are many excellent people in politics, but they are usually harder to find.  I am writing this article because we have a municipal election coming up next year and now is as good a time as any to start stirring up the issues which need to be addressed, and give the people lots of time to consider how change needs to happen.  I plan to play my part in those changes since I am a very vocal advocate who has wanted to see the possibility of reform in our broken community.

I see glimpses of that possibility, if i want to listen to local rumours happening right now.  I don't like rumours at all, but there is often some form of merit in all rumours.  I would have to say that taking our current mayor out of power is definitely the first step, and many would agree with this statement wholeheartedly.  It is one thing to remove a broken official, but another completely when considering who the replacement will be.

There is a rumour about an excellent candidate who is considering running for the position, and it has provided me with some hope of reform.  This hope gives me the spark I need to continue on my own personal fight here in the community, because it may actually help to create the changes which are needed so greatly here.  There is even an abundance of issues surrounding our current chief of police which is adding to division of our people. 

These town officials are not my current focus, but at some point I am sure they will become part of it, and I welcome that debate.  My focus is still upon the 'puppeteer' as I call her, who hides in her little not-for-profit kingdom and finds ways to pull the strings of many of our VIP's, or at least pull the wool over their eyes.  She is so very good at that!

It is definitely the right time to begin exposing the truths that I hold about these public employees.  This is only the beginning of this.  After all of the abuse I suffered at the hands of a very public person in our community, I was broken and completely anxiety ridden, with a toxic pit in the middle of my stomach every single day.  It took a long while and a lot of hard work and reflection, but that pit is almost gone.  I found peace of mind and that part is delightful.  

Peace of mind has become a little boring for me though.  Peace is a great way to hide and suppress our emotions which is how we find it most of the time.  But underneath that peace always seems to be something trying to pull it away from me still.  I concluded in an earlier article that this is because I have a need to fight back, and that is what I am 'seeding' here.  This is my beginning, but I also believe the end for others.

You can climb as high as you like and do all the perceived good you want to, but if someone pulls the rug out from underneath you in the end, all that 'good' will be washed away.  This is why we should always be careful who we step over along the way.  I was not the right person to step over!  I am that person who will happily help lift anyone up, but don't step on me.  This devious woman stepped on me way too many times and continues to step on other good people, and i will no longer allow it.

She likely believes all her marketing of herself has and is creating some sort of legacy to leave behind.  She is likely correct if nobody ever brings the truth to the surface.  If she was to leave her position now, I may even close my mouth at this point and not say another word about the situation, but I don't see that happening any time soon.  So I will have to continue forward until a solution has been provided.   I can guarantee the legacy she hopes for and the one she will have after I write my articles will be very different.  And this goes for the other public officials I will share about in the near future.  One narcissist at a time is all I can handle right now.

I am doing my best to focus on the ethics these people should hold in their very public positions, and I will attempt to not make the issues personal, but this is often difficult.  My question I will ponder is, why would we allow a bullying narcissist to have the responsibility of helping our most vulnerable citizens?  Especially when this one even makes these already broken individuals cry quite often.  The quick answer is that she is governed by even more narcissists, not all of them mind you, but enough of them to keep the biggest narc at the forefront.

Any of you who know a little about the inner workings of our community, or those who know me well, know exactly what I am speaking about here I would think.  I will give more details over the next days for those who don't.  What I do know is that if any of the people I am referring to are reading this and remember the truths that I hold, there will be an odd feeling in the pit of their stomach, much like the one that grew in mine over a couple of year in a highly toxic environment, and it won't feel very nice at all.

If you are one of these and do feel that, maybe you can empathize with me for one moment when you realize what I dealt with.  I would also suggest you don't read any more of my articles because i guarantee my words will make your pit grow.  For me it was my anxiety disorder and manufactured fear, but yours will be a combination of both fear and guilt.  I said I would use my theories of fighting back to continue this process until solutions are found, and now is the time where i will push forward regularly to bring balance back to the 'force' so to speak.

Hey Narcs, you should have treated all of us good, caring and compassionate people better along the way.  I could stand back and let Karma do the work but that won't take effect until the next lifetime.  I would like to see those changes happen , and happen sooner than later!

Namaste and good day all

p.s. I believe I may run for council person in the next election.  Just warning you.  Whether I am successful or not, I will get to share my truths with many!

No comments:

Post a Comment